The holiday season is upon us! It is a time filled with cheer and joy, but there are so many things going on, people often tend to forget their safety.
It’s so important to make sure you factor in all of the dangers that lie in your path. Especially if you are traveling for the holiday. Follow along for some tips, tricks and travel precautions.
Remember we are in unprecedented times. COVID 19 has taken over the world. We need to make sure we are doing all that we can to keep our families and communities safe from harm.
How Do I Protect Myself?
Before gathering make sure everyone has been covid tested prior to meeting up!
- Try and stick to driving in YOUR car.
Keeping the passengers at a safe distance. DO NOT OVERPACK. This is when it can become dangerous and the risk of spreading COVID19 is much greater. Driving in a private car allows travelers more control of their interactions with other people whereas flying or other forms of communal transportation does not.
- If You’re Flying, Fly Smart
If you do choose to fly, that is your choice. Just make sure you are taking the necessary precautions.
- Wear your mask at all times.
- Wash your hands continuously
- Maintain a social distance when possible
- Stay away from layover flights. Fly direct if you can.
- Family Gatherings
Only take your masks off to eat and drink. It is important to note that taking your mask off can result in you catching the virus and putting everyone else at risk.
- Serving Food: The Covid way
- Assign dinner placements beforehand. Make sure everyone is spaced out properly with socially distanced placements.
- Make sure your house is properly ventilated to provide clean circulated fresh air
- Make sure if you are serving food to wear the proper protection. Masks, gloves, face shield etc.
The biggest thing to stress is to keep your group small. If you are celebrating with a large group, you are putting yourself and everyone else in attendance at risk.
Stay safe this holiday Season! This holiday season, our thoughts turn gratefully to those who have made our success possible.
It is in this spirit that we say thank you and send best wishes for the holidays and new year. Be smart! Take precautions!
Content edited by personal injury attorney Judd Shaw. From the beginning, Judd established a set of Core Values laying out the pursuit for excellence in client service. He is a regular host of the Working The Wow podcast, with the belief that providing an exceptional client experience is just as important as delivering a quality service or product. You can find us in Red Bank and Tom‘s River, New Jersey.