At first glance, the beaches and boardwalks of Seaside Heights, New Jersey, might make it seem like paradise. Yet, accidents can happen anywhere.
When you are injured due to someone else’s negligence in Ocean County, you have the right to pursue compensation. Unethical people and companies make this task easier said than done.
Judd Shaw Injury Law can help. Our attorneys have the knowledge and resources to handle the messy details of a personal injury case. While we fight your legal battles, you can concentrate on your recovery.
Explore your options for free. Schedule an appointment with our legal professionals at (866) 909-6894. Our phone lines are always open to take your call.
Why You Need a Seaside Heights Lawyer
Some minor issues can be worked out without professional help. At other times, it is best to enlist the assistance of accident attorneys.
To allow you to regain your health
To recover from a serious injury, you might need to spend time in an Ocean County hospital. After your release, you might have a rigorous treatment regimen to follow. Physical therapy, diagnostic tests, and regular follow-up visits with your physician may be a sizable part of your life for months after your accident.
Some accident victims feel they can handle it all. Yet, research has proven that stress leads to delays in healing. Patients could even become more susceptible to infection.
Many of our satisfied clients realize the value of delegating frustrating and complex tasks to our legal professionals. With our entire team backing you, you can focus on your treatment and recovery while we make extraordinary things happen.
To benefit from legal expertise
Attorneys develop their aptitude through study, training, and practice. They need this expertise to investigate personal injury cases, identify negligence, and interpret the laws applying to each situation.
Our lawyers rely on skills, including the following, to maximize compensation for clients:
- Attention to detail
- Verbal and written communication
- Negotiation and problem-solving
- Technical aptitude
Though talent in these areas is important, we believe that core ethics should guide every step we take on your behalf. Following “The Judd Shaw Way” means that we prioritize care and compassion in our dealings with each and every client.
When time is short
In New Jersey, accident victims have only 2 years from the date of the injury to take legal action. Though 2 years might sound like a long time, some people have been caught unaware at the end of the deadline. Unfortunately, some who did not file a claim on time lost the opportunity to receive financial compensation forever.
Why let this happen to you? Our personal injury attorneys can begin building your case as soon as you retain our services.
What if time has already run out or you are unsure how much you have left? Our speedy team and wealth of resources could help you to find a solution. For instance, if the accident happened to you as a child, you might still have a chance to present your case.
Schedule a free consultation at your earliest convenience. You have nothing to lose, so act now to ensure prompt results.
Judd Shaw Injury Law Is on Your Side
Are you wondering what cases we handle? Seaside Heights accident victims can depend on our lawyers to address complex legal issues in these practice areas:
- Motor vehicle collisions: Every car crash comes with challenges, but accidents with ridesharing cars and commercial vehicles can become incredibly complex. Our law firm can tackle the challenges so you recover property damage, medical bills, and more after your motor vehicle collision.
- Slip-and-fall accidents: Falls are the primary cause of lost days from work. Our personal injury team can help you with your claim, evaluating your eligibility to receive significant compensation from the liable party.
- Dangerous medical devices: Medical research has shown that CPAP and sleep apnea machines can cause cancer. You deserve justice if you or a loved one became sick due to these or other medical devices. Click the chat icon at the bottom of your screen to learn more about claiming damages.
- Dog bites: In 2021, Seaside Heights announced a ban on dogs at most beaches and boardwalks around town. Only bonafide service animals accompanying people with disabilities are permitted. If you were attacked by a vicious animal anywhere in town, please contact us to learn about your rights.
- Physical or sexual assault: In addition to criminal charges, victims have the right to take civil action against perpetrators. Our compassionate lawyers understand how difficult it could be to discuss your traumatic experience with anyone. We are here to give you the support you need while aggressively taking action to make violent offenders liable for their malicious actions.
- Construction incidents: Construction led all industries in fatal workplace industries in 2020. Working from heights, operating heavy machinery, and handling electricity are factors that make these jobs dangerous.
- Maritime injuries: Boating is at the heart of Seaside Heights’ labor and recreation. However, sometimes people can get hurt through no fault of their own. You could qualify for personal injury compensation if you experienced a preventable injury or nearly drowned.
Not every accident falls into a “neat” category such as the above. The best way to find out whether you have grounds for a case is to reach out to our legal team. The consultation and the call are free, so don’t hesitate to call 1-866-909-6894 or contact us online 24/7 to chat.
Taking Personal Injury Action Is Worth It
There is no cap on personal injury damages in New Jersey. Yet, if insurers had their way, you might not ever see a penny of the compensation you deserve.
Some of the costs of an accident are unavoidable. You might need to repair or replace your vehicle. You could be saddled with thousands of dollars of medical bills. You might even need to remodel your home if you face the challenge of living with injury-related disabilities.
Accidents can also affect your ability to earn money. The most fortunate victims get better and can return to work soon after recovery. Yet, others never work in the same capacity again.
Non-economic damages account for accident-related hardships, such as the pain and inconvenience of dealing with your injuries. These types of lawsuits could compensate for emotional distress and psychological issues too.
Personal injury lawyers can pursue compensation for these economic and non-economic damages. After we build a strong case, many cases are settled without needing to go to court. However, if we need to take your claim before a judge, you can rest assured that we will fight to get you the compensation you are due.
When You Need a Lawyer in Seaside Heights, NJ
We offer to review cases for free at Judd Shaw Injury Law because our attorneys care about you. We can tell you whether you are entitled to financial compensation and what steps you can take to maximize your payout.
We are ready when you are. Schedule your complimentary personal injury consultation today. If you decide to entrust your case to our capable attorneys, you will only pay if we get you money. That’s our No Fee Guarantee®.